- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) Hinds Vanilla Custard Powder
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk, divided
- 1 x 200 g packet coconut biscuits
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) butter, melted
- 400 g white marshmallows
- 2 x 410 g cans Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves, drained
- 65 ml (¼ cup) flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Mix Hinds Vanilla Custard powder, sugar and 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) of the milk together.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil in a saucepan, pour the custard mix into boiling milk, and stir well until thickened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Crush the biscuits until breadcrumbs and place in a bowl.
- Pour over the melted butter and stir well to mix.
- Press the biscuits into the bottom of a glass pudding bowl.
- Pour the prepared custard into a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the marshmallows
- Microwave for 5 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until the marshmallows have melted and the custard is smooth.
- Pour the marshmallow custard onto the coconut biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Arrange the Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves on the top of the custard.
- Refrigerate again until the custard is firm to the touch.
- Sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Cut and serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Setting Times: 120 minutes