- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
- 1 x 250 g smooth plain cream cheese
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) fresh coriander leaves
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy into a sieve.
- Allow any excess sauce to drip off and then spoon the vegetables into a food processor together with the cream cheese and the coriander leaves.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- to serve: fresh bread, buns, crackers, vegetables
Keep the excess Chakalaka Mild & Spicy sauce and use as a basting for meat or chicken on the braai.
Makes 2 cups