Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Chakalaka and Cheddar Cheese Braai Broodjie
- 1 farm style loaf
- Butter for spreading
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Mild & Spicy Chakalaka
- 200 g (2 C) grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- Remove the crusts and slice the loaf lengthwise into 4 even slices.
- Butter two slices of bread on 1 side and place buttered side down on a board.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over both slices.
- Spread a generous layer of the Rhodes Quality Mild & Spicy Chakalaka down the centre of each slice.
- Cover with the 2 remaining slices of bread and butter the tops.
- Place the sandwiches inside a braai grid and slowly toast them over warm coals until golden brown.
- Serve hot off the fire.