- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 65 ml fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup or 200 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 wraps
- 1 x 400 g Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style
- Mix together the Rhodes Quality Black beans and the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn.
- Stir in the coriander.
- Place four wraps down on a clean working surface.
- Divide the black bean and whole kernel corn mixture evenly between the wraps and spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bean mixture and place a second wrap on top.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan.
- Toast each wrap in turn, pressing down lightly on the top wrap to melt the cheese a little and flip the wrap over when browned to toast each side.
- Cut into wedges.
- Gently warm the Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style and serve on the side.