Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
White Chocolate Chip & Strawberry Jam Muffins
Quick & easy mix and bake muffins, a perfect anytime treat.
- 500 ml (2 C) self-raising flour
- 125 ml white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 250 ml (1 C) buttermilk or maas
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla essence
- 125 ml butter, melted
- 125 ml white chocolate chunks
- 65 ml Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam
- Sift the flour into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla essence and melted butter.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir together until well blended.
- Fold in the white chocolate chunks.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into a muffin pan which has been lined with paper muffin cases.
- Spoon 5 ml (1 t) of Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam on to the top of each muffin.
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180C for 25 minutes, or until the muffins are lightly golden and baked through.