This showstopper of a festive dessert could not be easier to assemble.
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) castor sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) vanilla essence
- 1 prepared meringue, pavlova shell
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in syrup, drained
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pear Halves in syrup, drained
- 1 x 227 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings in syrup, drained
- 1 x 115 g cup Rhodes Granadilla Pulp
To serve: mint leaves, chocolate and edible flowers
- Combine the cream, sugar and vanilla and beat until thick.
- Place the pavlova shell on a serving platter and top with the whipped cream.
- Arrange the Rhodes Quality Peach Slices, Rhodes Quality Pear Halves and Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings on top of the cream.
- Spoon the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the fruit.
- Decorate with mint leaves, chocolate and edible flowers.