Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Peach Cinnamon Toast Rolls
- 16 slices thick sliced white bread
- 125 g plain cream cheese
- 125 ml icing sugar
- 125 ml sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 190 g butter, melted
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup, drained and chopped,
- Remove the crusts off of the bread.
- Flatten out each slice by gently rolling with a rolling pin.
- Mix together the cream cheese and icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- In another bowl combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture up to the edges of each slice of bread.
- Spoon a row of the chopped Rhodes Quality Peach Slices along the top of each slice.
- Roll up tightly.
- Dip each roll into the melted butter.
- Fry each roll place seam side down first in a nonstick frying pan until golden on all sides.
- Remove and roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat with the remaining slices.
- Serve hot.