Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Ovenbaked Honey-Mustard Chicken
Midweek winner: Sticky honey and mustard chicken thighs.
- 8 chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15 ml (1 T) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 65 ml honey
- 45 ml (3 T) wholegrain mustard
- 30 ml (2 T) Dijon mustard
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality 100 % Orange Fruit Juice Blend
- 500 g baby potatoes, halved
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed saucepan that can go from the stove into the oven.
- Brown the chicken thighs for a few minutes on each side and set aside.
- Drain any excess fat and then fry the garlic in the same pan for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the honey, mustards, and Rhodes Quality 100 % Orange Fruit Juice Blend to the pan.
- Whisk well and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and season the sauce to taste.
- Add back the chicken.
- Add the potatoes.
- Transfer the saucepan to an oven preheated oven to 180 C and bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken golden and cooked through.