A quick, easy and fuss-free dinner. Simple grilled pork chops with an Asian-inspired basting adds an exotic flavour punch to a weeknight dinner.
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality Seville Orange Marmalade
- 125 ml (soy sauce (low sodium)
- 15 ml (1 T) olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 pork cutlets, trimmed of excess fat
- sunflower oil for frying
- 10 ml (2 t) sesame seeds
- To make the marinade, place the Rhodes Quality Seville Orange Marmalade, soy sauce and olive oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Season the pork cutlets, place in the marinade, and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pork cutlets from the marinade, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the cutlets on both sides until nicely browned before basting with some of the leftover marinade.
- Cook until done.
- Remove from the pan and brush once more with the marinade.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with noodles and steamed vegetables.