- 1 x 200 g packet coconut biscuits
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) butter, melted
- 250 g (1 tub) cream cheese
- 65 ml (¼ cup) icing sugar
- 1 x 430 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream, softly whipped
- 1 x box vanilla flavoured instant pudding
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) desiccated coconut, lightly toasted
- Crush the biscuits until breadcrumbs and place in a bowl.
- Pour over the melted butter and stir well to mix.
- Press the biscuits into the bottom of a glass pudding bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the icing sugar until combined.
- Stir in the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Use the milk to prepare the vanilla pudding as per the package instructions.
- Spoon the vanilla pudding over the pineapple layer.
- Top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Times: 0 minutes