Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Masala Lamb Chops
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) crushed ginger
- 160 ml plain yoghurt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Pakco Masala Mild and Spicy
- 115 g cup Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste
- 65 ml sunflower oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 8 x Lamb braai chops
- Place the garlic, ginger and yoghurt into a bowl.
- Add the Pakco Masala Mild and Spicy and the Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste.
- Add the oil and the salt and whisk well to blend.
- Place the lamb chops in a baking dish and pour over the marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Braai over medium hot coals until cooked to your liking.