Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Easy Pear & Caramel Trifle
We’ve layered up the flavours with this pear and caramel trifle dessert. It looks great when served in individual portions or simply make one larger bowl if you’re planning a bigger party.
- 1 medium Swiss roll, sliced
- 65 ml brandy, sherry or fruit juice
- 2 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pear Halves in Syrup, drained
- 500 – 750 ml vanilla custard
- 1 x 360 g can caramel dessert topping
- 375 ml whipped, sweetened cream
To serve: grated chocolate
- Arrange the Swiss roll slices in a large bowl (or in individual bowls if preferred).
- Drizzle with brandy, sherry or fruit juice.
- Roughly chop the Rhodes Quality Pear Halves and arrange on top of the Swiss roll.
- Cover with a thick layer of custard.
- Soften the caramel treat by beating it with a wooden spoon and then fold the cream and the caramel treat together.
- Add a layer of the caramel cream to the bowl.
- Add the remaining custard.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the top and serve.