Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Curried Egg Salad Sandwiches
Turn to the classics with these quick and easy egg salad sandwiches that enjoy a sweet pineapple and light curry twist. Pack them for a picnic or make dainty, smaller sandwiches pretty enough for a tea table.
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 2.5 ml Pakco Medium Curry Powder
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled & diced
- 1 x 227 g Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush in Light Syrup, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- soft butter for spreading
- In a mixing bowl, place the mayonnaise and the Pakco Medium Curry Powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the eggs and the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush and stir lightly to mix without breaking up the egg.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Spread the bread slices with the soft butter and then divide the egg mixture between them such that you make four large sandwiches.
- Using a sharp knife cut bread in half.