- 400 g chicken breast fillets, sliced into even strips
- 125 ml (½ C) all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) Hinds Southern Coating Original
- oil for frying
- 4 wraps
- 500 ml (2 cups) mixed salad greens, washed
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- to serve: lemon wedges and mayonnaise (optional)
- Toss the chicken strips in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then toss in the Hinds Southern Coating until evenly coated.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden and crispy.
- Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat the wraps.
- Top with lettuce.
- Top each wrap with a serving of Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot in Vinegar.
- Divide the chicken between the wraps.
- Top with mayonnaise if using.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.