Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Simple to make, this vegetarian-friendly chickpea dip can be served as a starter with warm pita breads or as part of a tapas platter.
- 2 x 400 g cans Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in Brine, drained
- 90 ml (6 T) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 T) tahini paste
- 30 ml (2 T) parsley, chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- pita breads
- Place the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, tahini paste, parsley and lemon juice and zest into a food processor.
- Process until fine and smooth and season to taste.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and toast the pita breads on either side until golden brown.
- Cut the pitas into triangles and serve warm with the hummus.