- 250 ml (1 cup) peanut butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) oats
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 125 ml honey
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 80 ml chocolate chips,
- Place the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in a food processor and process until well crushed.
- Add the oats, peanut butter, honey and vanilla essence.
- Process until they are the mixture is well blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse to mix through.
- Roll the mixture into even-sized balls and place on a baking sheet that has been lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until the balls are set.