No-churn summer ice cream that is simple to make, creamy and refreshing.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush in Light Syrup, drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) dark brown sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) non-dairy cream or cream substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 65 ml (¼ cup) shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
- Place the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush and brown sugar into a medium saucepan.
- Cook until all the syrup has reduced, the sugar melted, and the pineapple is sweet.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip the non-dairy cream and the eggs until stiff.
- Beat in condensed milk.
- Fold in the cooled pineapple and the nuts.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into a chilled baking pan that has been lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.