Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Boerewors and Egg Breakfast Wrap
Jump aboard the folded wrap trend. We use up left over braai boerewors and created this delicious breakfast wrap.
- 6 eggs
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) butter
- 4 wraps
- 250 g braaied boerewors, sliced and reheated
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish
- 1 avocado, peeled, mashed and seasoned
- 120 g grated cheddar cheese
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and whisk well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and soft scramble the eggs.
- Make one slice through each wrap from the middle to the outer edge.
- Place scrambled egg on the first quarter of the wrap.
- On the second quarter, place spoonfuls of Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish.
- On the third quarter place the mashed and seasoned avocado.
- On the final quarter place the boerewors and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Fold the first quarter over the second one.
- Fold the second quarter over the third quarter.
- Finish off folding the last quarter to make a triangle.
- Toast the wraps, on both sides, in a clean saucepan which has been sprayed with non stick spray until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.