Jump aboard the folded wrap trend. We use up left over braai boerewors and created this delicious breakfast wrap.
- 6 eggs
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) butter
- 4 wraps
- 250 g braaied boerewors, sliced and reheated
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish
- 1 avocado, peeled, mashed and seasoned
- 120 g grated cheddar cheese
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and whisk well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and soft scramble the eggs.
- Make one slice through each wrap from the middle to the outer edge.
- Place scrambled egg on the first quarter of the wrap.
- On the second quarter, place spoonfuls of Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish.
- On the third quarter place the mashed and seasoned avocado.
- On the final quarter place the boerewors and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Fold the first quarter over the second one.
- Fold the second quarter over the third quarter.
- Finish off folding the last quarter to make a triangle.
- Toast the wraps, on both sides, in a clean saucepan which has been sprayed with non stick spray until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.