- 200 g (4 cups) kale leaves, washed and drained
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 125 ml (½ cup) walnuts, roasted
- 65 ml (¼ cup) sunflower seeds
- Place the kale leaves in a large bowl and add the olive oil and seasoning.
- Massage the oil into the leaves for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot and toss to mix.
- Add the avocado, walnuts and sunflower seeds and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Times: 0 minutes
Substitute spinach leaves for kale if preferred