Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Baked Pork Chops with Canned Peaches
SERVES 30 -36
The smokey flavour of pork chops is perfectly paired with sweet summer peaches. The colours of this dish make it a very appealing buffet dish.
- 1 x 3.06 kg can of Rhodes Quality Peach Halves in Syrup
- 500 ml sunflower oil
- 65 ml soy sauce
- 45 ml dried thyme
- 45 ml chopped garlic
- 30 – 36 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 375 ml melted butter
- Drain the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves, reserve 500 ml of the syrup and mix it with the oil, soy sauce, thyme and garlic.
- Season the chops to taste and rub them with the mixture.
- Cover and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Brown the chops lightly then arrange in large oven dishes with the peaches on top.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and cover.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for an hour or until done to your liking.
- Serve with roasted potato wedges and a green salad.