Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Slow-Cooked Apricot Beef Curry
Balance the spicy with a little sweet in this easy-to-prepare beef curry.
- 1 kg stewing beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 carrots, diced
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 80 ml Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Pakco Hot Masala Curry Powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) hot prepared beef stock
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves, drained
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Trim the beef and place in the bottom of a slow cooker or a heavy based pot.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots and potatoes.
- Stir the Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam and the Pakco Hot Masala Curry Powder into the hot beef stock until well mixed.
- Pour the stock over the beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Season to taste.
- Stir in the Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves and heat through.
- Serve over rice.