- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) white wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Packo Traditional Masala Curry Powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) barbecue sauce
- 500g deboned lamb (leg or shoulder), cut into even sized cubes
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Peach Halves, drained and quartered
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and fry the onion until softened.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
- Stir in the Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam, vinegar, Packo Traditional Masala Curry Powder and the barbecue sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for a few minutes until heated though.
- Season to taste and leave to cool.
- Place the prepared lamb in a bowl and pour over the cooled marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and thread onto skewers alternating with the Rhodes Quality Peach Halves.
- Braai over medium heat until done to your liking.