Sweet and delicious classy little pudding pots.
- 300 g good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves, drained
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup
to serve: whipped cream and 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- Place the chopped chocolate into a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until just below boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- Divide the Rhodes Quality Apricot Halves between 6 pudding dishes or glasses.
- Pour a teaspoonful of Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the apricots.
- Divide the chocolate cream mixture between the glasses.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is chilled and set.
- To serve, top with whipped cream and a few toasted almonds.