Prepare this tangy South African salad in minutes.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter beans, drained
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Green Beans Cross Cut, drained
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the Rhodes Quality Baked Beans into a large bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Butterbeans and the Rhodes Green Beans and mix well.
- Add the chopped Green Pepper
- Add the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy and toss to mix.
- Season to taste.