- 1 can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka –
- Mild and Spicy
- 2 tablespoons sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Finely chopped chilli
- Chopped onion
- Beef mince
- Chopped garlic
- Taco shells
- Chopped lettuce
- 1 Chopped tomato for tacoS
- 1 grated tomato for mince mixture
- Sliced cucumber
- Grated cheese
- Red cabbage
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka – Mild and Spicy to a pot, then add paprika, cumin, sugar, chopped chilli and a little water.
- Simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Use a hand blender and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a separate pot, add oil and chopped onion. Add garlic, mince, salt, and pepper. Fry until golden brown then add the chakalaka pesto and mix well.
- Add 1 grated tomato, sugar, and simmer until cooked through. Top with chopped coriander and set aside until ready to use with taco shells
- Fill up your taco shells with the lettuce, chakalaka mince, chopped tomatoes, red cabbage, cucumber, and cheese. Top with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!