- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) peanut butter
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh ginger, grated
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- lemon juice to taste
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 500 ml ( 2 cups) rainbow coleslaw, raw
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 x 432g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces, drained and chopped
- 2.5 – 5 ml (½ – 1) tsp chilli flakes
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 – 12 large butter lettuce leaves
- For the peanut sauce, place all the ingredients into a small bowl.
- Whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Place the coleslaw into a large bowl.
- Add the coriander.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn and the chopped Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces and toss to mix.
- Add the chilli flakes and season well.
- Lay out one butter lettuce leaf.
- Add a spoonful or two of the filling.
- Place a few of the cucumber slices on top of the filling.
- Gently fold the two side edges of the lettuce leaf inwards and over the filling and then roll up.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Slice each lettuce roll in half.
- Serve immediately with the peanut sauce for dipping.