When it comes to a braai, the potato salad is our go-to summer braai salad. Only we’ve added crispy bacon bits and Rhodes Quality Processed Peas to up the flavour, colour and crunch. It goes well with the our Herb Salad Dressing recipe.
- 750 g potatoes, peeled, boiled and chopped
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Processed Peas, drained
- 125 ml Herb Mayonnaise Dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 x 250 g packet streaky bacon, crisply fried
- Place the potatoes and peas in a bowl and toss together lightly.
- Add the Herb Mayonnaise Dressing and stir gently to mix.
- Season the potato salad to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Place the potato and green pea salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle the bacon bits and spring onions over the top.