This homemade herb salad dressing is perfect for the busy cook. It’s easy to make and adds a gourmet touch to fresh vegetable salads, potato salads and even pasta salads.
- 125 ml. mayonnaise
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 t) Dijon Mustard
- 30 ml 45 ml (2 – 4 T) honey
- 45 ml (3 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustard, honey and herbs together in a bowl.
- Whisk well to mix.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.