Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Potato & Chakalaka Bake
Spicy potato bake the perfect accompaniment to a braai.
- 800 g potatoes
- 5 ml (1 t) medium curry powder
- 45 ml (3 T) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
- 250 ml (1 C) cream
- Peel the potatoes and cut into even sized slices. Rinse.
- Place the potatoes slices into a bowl and add the curry powder, parsley, spring onions, salt and pepper and toss well to mix.
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Arrange the potato slices on top of the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka.
- Pour the cream over the potatoes.
- Bake the potato bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 45 minutes or until the cream has thickened and the potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.