Make ahead no-bake cheesecake, refreshing and light.
- 1 x 80 g box Trotters Pineapple Jelly
- 250 ml (1 C) boiling water
- 250 g plain cream cheese
- 250 ml (1 C) cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup, drained
- 250 g (1 box) lady finger biscuits
to serve: 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp Cup (optional)
- Dissolve the jelly powder in the boiling water and set aside until completely cool but not yet set.
- Soften the cream cheese with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in the cream.
- Stir in the jelly.
- Fold in the Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator until it thickens and begins to set.
- Spray a round baking pan with non-stick spray and line the base and sides with cling wrap.
- Arrange the finger biscuits around the side of the baking pan, trimming the bottoms if necessary.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the center of the biscuits.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for overnight until set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the baking pan and slide onto a cake platter.
- Spoon the Rhodes Quality Granadilla Pulp over the top if using, or, decorate as desired and serve.