This no-bake fridge tart is the perfect dessert for a crowd. Simply make ahead of time, pop in the fridge and relax.
- 1 Swiss roll, sliced
- 1 x 250 g tub plain cream cheese
- 1 x 385 g can of condensed milk
- juice of 1 lemon
- 15 ml (1 T) corn flour
- 60 ml (4 T) water
- 200 ml Rhodes Quality Strawberry & Banana Fruit Juice Blend
- 30 ml (2 T) Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam
- 400g fresh strawberries, washed, stalk removed, quartered
- Line the bottom of a tart dish with the Swiss Roll.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the condensed milk and the lemon juice and beat until thick and well mixed.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the Swiss Roll and place in the refrigerator to set.
- Mix the corn flour and water together to form a smooth paste.
- Place the Rhodes Quality Strawberry & Banana Fruit Juice Blend in a medium saucepan.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam and bring to the boil, stirring until the jam dissolves.
- Pour the corn flour mix into the strawberry juice and whisk until thickened.
- Boil for a few minutes more.
- Add the fresh strawberries to the sauce and stir well to mix.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Pour the strawberry topping over the cheesecake and return to the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight until set.