Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Mexican Salad with Black Beans & Peppers
A colourful and crunchy Mexican-style braai salad. Give the dressing a chilli kick or leave it plain – it’s completely up to you.
- 2 x 400 g cans of Rhodes Quality Black Beans
- 1 red pepper, cut into small dice
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into small dice
- red onion, cut into small dice
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Black Beans out into a colander.
- Rinse well with cold water until the water runs clear.
- Leave to stand until the beans are well drained.
- In large bowl, gently combine the beans, chopped peppers and onion.
- To make the dressing, measure out all the ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Season the dressing to taste.
- Add enough of the dressing to coat the beans.
- Season to taste.
- Stir in the chopped coriander leaves and refrigerate until serving.