Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Crumbed Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad with Pineapple
- 65 ml olive oil
- 65 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15 ml (1Tbsp) soya sauce
- Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces
- Chicken strips
- To make the dressing, mix the olive oil, sweet chilli and soya sauce together.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Toss the chicken strips in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then toss in the Hinds Southern Coating until evenly coated.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden and crispy.
- Drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- In a large bowl place the washed salad greens.
- Add the radishes and the drained Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces.
- Arrange the crispy chicken on top of the salad.
- Dress the salad with the sweet chilli dressing.
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds and coriander over the top of the salad and serve.