We love that you can prepare this dessert in minutes. Perfect for picnics, camping and of course, home.
- 250 ml dessert topping (non-dairy cream)
- 1 x 90 g box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 x 410 g cans Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
- 1 x 440 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Pieces in Syrup, drained
- 2 x naartjies, peeled and segmented
- 250 ml (1 C) mini marshmallows
- to decorate: maraschino cherries (optional)
- Whip the dessert topping to until stiff.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as per package instructions.
- Fold the cream and the vanilla pudding together and set aside.
- Place the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail and the Rhodes Pineapple Pieces together in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Add the naartjies and the mini marshmallows and stir to mix.
- Fold in the vanilla pudding mixture.
- Decorate with maraschino cherries if using.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator if preparing ahead of time.