Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 whole cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp) paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 125 ml coriander leaves
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn
- 6 flour tortillas
- 250 ml (1 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 500 ml (2 cups) white sauce
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style
- 375 ml cheddar cheese, grated (divided)
- To serve: extra coriander, chopped spring onions, sliced avocado
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion and fry until softened.
- Add the shredded chicken, peppers, garlic, and spices.
- Season to taste with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the coriander, Rhodes Quality Black Beans and the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn.
- Heat through.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the 6 tortilla.
- Divide the 250 ml (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese between the 6 tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and place into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Heat the white sauce gently over medium heat.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style to taste.
- Stir in 125 ml of the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot with extra coriander, spring onions and avocado.