- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste Cup
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cubed
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 tortillas
- 500 ml (2 cups) mixed grated mozzarella and cheddar cheeses
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- To serve
- fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Place the Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste Cup and the Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican into a food processor. Liquidise until the sauce is smooth and thick.
- Set Aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken and the seasoning and continue frying until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Black Beans and toss to mix.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread with the Enchilada Sauce.
- Place a generous spoonful of the chicken and black bean mixture in the centre of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and roll the tortilla up and place in a baking dish.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and mixture.
- Spread the sour cream over the top of the enchiladas and spread any remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the sour cream and sprinkle with extra grated cheese.
- Bake the enchiladas in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes or until the tortillas are heated through and crispy on the outside.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 mins