Quick & Easy summer braai salad; as hot or as mild as you prefer. This pasta salad will travel well so take it along to your next braai or picnic.
- 750 ml (3 C) uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 65 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 T) chopped parsley
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the pasta until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Baked Beans.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top of the salad.
- Chill until serving.