Crunchy summer salad with a flavourful dressing; serve at your next braai.
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Mango & Orange 100% Fruit Juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Pakco Medium Curry Powder
- 10 ml (2t sp) Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Dijon Mustard
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 300 g broccoli, washed and chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) red onion, finely chopped
- 125 g (1 packet) streaky bacon, crispy fried and chopped
- 1 x avocado, seeded and peeled and chopped
- Place the Rhodes Quality Mango & Orange juice, Pakco Medium Curry Powder and Rhodes Quality Apricot Jam into a blender along with the remaining dressing ingredients.
- Process until smooth and well blended.
- Season to taste.
- Mix together all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour over the desired amount of dressing.
- Toss lightly to mix.
- Chill until serving.