- 500 ml (2 cups) bulgur wheat, cooked and cooled
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and chopped
- cucumber, chopped
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) red wine vinegar
- 2.5 ml ground cumin
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper,Place the bulgur wheat, Rhodes Quality Black Beans and the Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix into a large bowl.
- Add the peppers, cucumbers and radishes and toss to mix.
- Refrigerate until serving
- To make the dressing combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar and black pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk well to mix and season to taste.
- Just before serving pour the dressing over the bean salad.