- 1 x 250 g packet streaky bacon
- 1 kg thick-cut frozen oven ready fries
- 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 190°C.
- Place half the bacon slices into the basket and air fry for 8 minutes until crisp and set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining bacon.
- Chop the bacon into bits.
- Air fry the fries for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket at intervals, until fries crisp and golden.
- Remove the fries from the basket.
- On an appropriate sized, air fryer safe plate, place half of the fries.
- Add a layer of Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Mild & Spicy.
- Add a layer of bacon bits, cheese and spring onions.
- Repeat a second layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the plate in the air fryer and air fry for 2-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Spread the frozen fries in the basket evenly, overlapping as little as possible. do not overcrowd the basket, but rather cook the fries in batches if needed.
Adjust above times and temperatures for make and model of air fryer.