Recipe by Zola Nene
An easy-to-prepare sweet and fruity frozen treat to cool you down this summer. All you need is a blender and freezer to make the perfect dessert or a pool-side delight.
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Sliced Peaches in Syrup
- 500 g Double cream plain yoghurt
- 1 x 385 g can Condensed milk
- 250 ml Fresh cream, whipped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Very Cherry Flavoured Jam
- Place the sliced peaches and syrup into a blender, then blend until smooth.
- Whisk together the peach puree, yoghurt and condensed milk until smooth, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour half the yoghurt mixture into a freezer safe dish, then dollop some Rhodes Quality Very Cherry Flavoured Jam on top.
- Top with the remaining yoghurt mixture, then dollop the remaining jam on top.
- Use a wooden skewer to ripple the jam through the yoghurt mixture then freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen and set.
- Scoop with a warm ice cream scoop to serve.