Casual and spicy these vegetarian nachos are great for sharing. with dinner guests.
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Red Speckled Sugar Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 250 g packet corn tortilla chips
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
- 65 ml sour cream
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Place the Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style into a small saucepan.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and the Rhodes Quality Red Speckled Sugar Beans to the saucepan and heat gently.
- Layer the corn chips, grated cheese and beans on a platter.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180°C for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the sour cream and chopped avocado.
- Serve immediately.