Keep your pantry stocked with Rhodes Quality staples and you’ll be able to whip up a tasty, spicy dinner in no time. This vegetarian curry is packed full of nutritious and filling Rhodes Quality vegetables and legumes. Fragrant and flavourful, this easy recipe will become your busy weeknight go to.
- 300 g butternut, cubed
- 1 x 410 g can coconut milk
- 45 ml (3 T) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Indian Style
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans in Curry Sauce
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, drained
- salt and white pepper
- handful of coriander leaves, whole or chopped
- Cook the butternut in the coconut milk until tender.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the garlic and the onion.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Indian Style Tomato, Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Curry Sauce, the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans in Curry Sauce and Rhodes Quality Chickpeas.
- Season to taste then bring to the boil, reduce heat and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the butternut and the coconut milk and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve with rice.