Light but filling and nutritious lunch wraps perfect for on the go.
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained
- 1 large avocado, peeled and stoned
- 65 ml (¼ cup) milk
- small red onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 large tortillas or wraps
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Place the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the avocado and mash with a fork until combined.
- Add almond milk to smooth.
- Stir in the red onion and the Dijon mustard,
- Season to taste.
- Place the tortillas on a clean surface.
- Top with baby spinach.
- Spoon on the chickpea / avocado mixture.
- Roll up, slice and serve.
Cooking Tip: For a vegan version of this recipe, use non-dairy milk and check the wrap ingredients on the package to be sure they are vegan.