Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Tuna & White Bean Salad
Fresh and light, the perfect summer picnic salad. Filling but quick & easy to prepare, this salad is a crowd pleaser.
- 4 x 250 ml (4 C) cooked bow pasta (or any shell pasta)
- 2 x 170 g cans tuna chunks, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- cucumber, chopped
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained
- 250 ml (1 C) herb mayonnaise dressing
- salt and pepper
to serve: washed lettuce leaves
- Place the pasta and tuna into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped onion, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add the drained Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and toss together lightly to mix.
- Pour over the Herb Mayonnaise Dressing and stir the dressing through the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve chilled over the crisp lettuce.