Full of protein and flavour: pack up these sandwiches for lunchboxes or to take along on your adventures this summer.
- 2 cans of tuna, well drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 4- 6 each Rhodes Quality Sweet & Sour Gherkins, drained and chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) mayonnaise
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- for serving: 8 slices buttered bread
- Place the tuna, tomato and red onion in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Sweet & Sour Gherkins.
- Add the mayonnaise and parsley and stir lightly to mix.
- Season to taste.
- Spoon the filling onto 4 slices of buttered bread, close with remaining slices and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Times: minutes
For a long day out, keep the tuna/egg and Rhodes Quality Sweet & Sour Gherkins filling separate from the fresh bread and make up your sandwiches on the go.