Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Traditional Fruit Trifle
Festive, colourful and simple to make fruit trifle. No need to wait for Christmas, wow your guests with this beautiful dessert any day of the year.
- 1 packet (80 g) red Trotters Jelly
- 1 medium Swiss roll, sliced
- 65 ml brandy, sherry or fruit juice
- 500 – 750 ml Hinds custard prepared according to pack instructions
- 825 g Rhodes Quality Peach Slices in Syrup, drained
- 375 ml whipped, sweetened cream
- 1 x 410 g Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail in Syrup, drained
- 1 x 115 g Rhodes Quality Granadilla Cup
- Prepare the Trotters Jelly as per the pack instructions and place in the fridge to set slightly, but not yet firm.
- Arrange the Swiss roll slices in a large bowl and drizzle with brandy, sherry or fruit juice and cover with a thick layer of the Hinds custard, followed by half of the jelly.
- Arrange the Rhodes Quality Peach Slices on top of the jelly, cover with a thin layer of custard, followed by the rest of the jelly and place in the fridge to set, about 4 hours.
- When set, pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top and arrange the Rhodes Quality Fruit Cocktail on top.
- Drizzle with the Rhodes Quality Granadilla and serve.