Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Three Bean Rice Salad
Create this delicious salad from pantry essentials.
- 500 ml (2 cups) basmati rice, cooked
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- red onion chopped
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
For the Dressing
- 30 ml (2Tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Dijon Mustard
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the rice into a large bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Three Bean Mix and toss to mix.
- Add the red pepper, red onion and parsley and toss again.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Season to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Refrigerate until serving.