This golden oldie still pleases family and friends to this day. It’s perfect to serve at a braai. Or, if you prefer, you can serve it together with a mixed salad for lunch or as a vegetarian meal.
- 4 large eggs
- 65 ml melted butter
- 250 ml (1 C) self-raising flour
- 5 ml (1 t) salt
- 2 x 400 g cans Rhodes Quality Cream Style Sweetcorn
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
- 45 ml (3 T) chopped parsley
- Beat the eggs with the melted butter.
- Sift in the flour and salt and mix well.
- Stir in the Rhodes Quality Cream Style Sweetcorn and pour into a greased oven dish.
- Combine the grated cheese and parsley and sprinkle on top then bake in a preheated oven at 180C for an hour or until baked through.