A sweet potato and corn salad with both crunch and a sweet chilli bite. Try this mayonnaise-free potato salad at your next braai.
- 1 kg sweet potato
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 190 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 65 ml sunflower oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Boil the potatoes in water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Place into a bowl and season with the salt and pepper.
- Mix together the sweet chilli sauce and the enough of the oil to make a pourable dressing.
- Dress the potatoes with the dressing and stir gently to mix so as not to break up the potatoes.
- Top the salad with the spring onion and Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, and a little extra dressing.
- Refrigerate until serving.